The 10 Stupidest Bush Quotes
10. “Fool me once, shame on you. If you fool me, you can’t get fooled again.”
9. “I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully.”
8. “Rarely is the question asked, ‘Is our children learning.’”
7. “You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.”
6. “The great thing about America is everybody should vote.”
5. “They misunderestimated me.”
4. "Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is - I'm not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I'm the president."
3. “Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.”
2. “The fact that he relies on facts - says things that are not factual - are going to undermine his campaign.” Spoken about Gore.
#1 “It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.”