see larger image
uploaded by burnblue
at 18:59 on April 19th, 2006
Y'know, the original use of "A Modest Proposal" referred to a satiric proposal to fatten poor Irish children so the rich could eat them. So, in general, calling anything "a modest proposal" isn't exactly aligning it with sound judgement.
at 10:44 on April 20th, 2006
Would it be sound Judgement to bring the war to an end?
I suppose there's six groups of opinion on this topic:
(1) Civilians who want the war to continue.
(2) Soldiers who want the war to continue.
(3) Civilians who want the war to end.
(4) Soldiers who want the war to end.
(5) Civilians who don't care one way or the other.
(6) Soldiers who don't care one way or the other.
See Haecus' recent stories
NowPublic lets people work together to cover news events around the world.
Find out more
burnblueRosny Sous Bois, J, France