2012 Halloween Costume Ideas for Dogs
Here Are Some 2012 Halloween Costume Ideas For Dog and Other Pets Because Why Should Humans Have All The Fun
October 31 2012: it's Halloween and you're all dressed up ready for trick or treating, listening to your Halloween music (Monster Mash or Thriller anyone?), ready to commit some Halloween pranks, but could you have forgotten something to get into the spirit of this Halloween?
What about your pet? Don't they deserve to join in the Halloween fun with a scary costume of their own? Or a cute one if you prefer?
If you're looking for some Halloween pet costume ideas for 2011, look no further than the 2011 Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade Photos. While the costumes from the dog parade are a little elaborate, they may provide some inspiration
Here are top 10 Halloween costumes for your pet so they can truly be a part of the family:
1. A Superhero (All you need is a cape, although if you manage to create Batman's cowl on your pet, all the better)
2. A Ballerina (just a simple tutu really)
3. A police officer
4. A pumpkin
5. A schoolgirl or schoolboy (with a tartan skirt or shorts of course)
6. A cowboy or cowgirl
7. Any kind of hat can transform a pet (for example what about a mini sombrero?)
8. A cartoon character
9. A biker chick or guy (a little leather coat would work well for this)
10. Another animal (it's always cuter when a dog is dressed as a bear, and vice versa of course!)