Amazon Hosts Sweepstakes for The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Amazon.com is celebrating its 10th anniversary of the Wish Lists feature by announcing a Twilight sweepstakes contest. Fans of The Twilight Saga: New Moon have until October 11th to enter in for a chance to fly to LA for the premiere of New Moon, the second film in the vampire trilogy.
In order to enter, fans simply have to create a Wish List on the site, share one of their lists, or add to one of their existing lists and they will automatically be entered in to win.
The grand prize consists of:
- Round trip coach class air transportation for 2 to Los Angeles departing from the major airport nearest to Grand Prize winner’s home on a date that coincides with the premiere of the Picture;
- 2 tickets to the premiere of the Picture which will be held on or about November 16, 2009;
- An opportunity for you and your guest to “meet and greet” some of the cast members of the Picture;
- 2 nights’ standard hotel accommodations (double occupancy);
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Los Angeles, CA;
The sweepstakes, approximately valued at $2,740.00 USD includes all the Twilight merchandise a fan could ask for. A winter clothing set, key rings, books, DVDs, Edward and Bella dolls, and the New Moon board game are all included.
Wish Lists on Amazon will undoubtedly get plenty of attention in the following week as fans clamor for a chance to hit the Twilight jackpot.