America's Got Talent Finalists 2009: Top 10
America's Got Talent determined it's 4th season top 10 finalists on Wednesday night.
- Barbara Padilla, opera singer from Houston, Texas
- Drew Stevyns, singer/guitarist from Sykesville, Maryland
- Fab Five, power tap dancers from Morgan, Utah
- Grandma Lee, comedian from Jacksonville, Florida
- Hairo Torres, breakdancer from Grants Pass, Oregon
- Kevin Skinner, singer/guitarist from Mayfield, Kentucky
- Lawrence Beamen, singer from Walnut Creek, California
- Recycled Percussion, band from Goffstown, New Hampshire
- The Texas Tenors, singing group from Houston, Texas
- The Voices of Glory, singers from Highland, New York
America's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan said Barbara Padilla was his favorite.
"Barbara I watched back the performance you gave last night. I can honestly say I think it was the single greatest vocal performance we've ever had on America's Got Talent," said Piers.
"But my only advice to you is you're now the red-hot favorite. That's a difficult position to be in going into the finals... Everybody else now knows how good they've got to be to try and beat you, and I can't wait for the final because it's going to be incredible."
The top 10 finalists will perform on Monday September 14 at 8pm ET/PT. Viewers will get to vote their personal favorites.