Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl VIII: Start Time, Line Up
Puppy Bowl is back for its 8th consecutive year on Animal Planet.
The Puppy Bowl is an all-star, all-adorable canine cast that's ready to mix it up on in the Animal Planet Stadium.
When is Puppy Bowl XIII?
The Puppy Bowl will air on Sunday, February 5th at 3 p.m. EST on Animal Planet.
Some changes are happening this year. Meep the Bird will tweet all the action from inside the stadium. A “piggy pep squad that” will "ham" it up on the sidelines and squeal with delight for their favorite pups. Also, the Puppy Bowl will welcome a new referee, Dan Schachner. He has previously been a television host, commercial actor and announcer. His job will be to make sure the puppies play a safe, clean game.
Puppy Bowl XIII Starting Line Up
- Aberdeen - Australian Shepard Mix
- Abilene - Australian Shepard Mix
- Anthony - Pit Bull Mix
- Augusta - Lab/Plott Mix
- Baskin - Jack Russel/Pug Mix
- Brandy - Pit Bull/Collie Mix
- Calvin - Daschund
- Delilah - Terrier
- Eureka - Chihuahua/Terrier Mix
- Fonzi - Rat Terrier
- Friday - Maltese/Poodle Mix
- Fumble - Chihuahua/Terrier Mix
- Gracie - Chihuahua/Daschund Mix
- Hollie - Border Collie Mix
- Hunter - Boxer
- Jonie - Rat Terrier
- Leroy Brown - Chihuahua/Terrier Mix
- Lucy - Pitbull/Collie Mix
- Malie - Pitbill Mix