Seen in the FNAC Ternes shop in Paris.
"Apostrophes" was an extremely successful and very long lived (1975-1990) TV program presented by Bernard PIVOT from France.
Authors of contemporary literature were invited together or interviewed individually in a way that made both literature and Bernard PIVOT become very popular in France.
These bookshelves were used on the original TV studio set for "Apostrophes".
More on Bernard PIVOT in Wikipedia:
- Français fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Pivot
- english en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Pivot
- Italiano it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Pivot
- Español es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Pivot
- Nederlands nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Pivot