Attacks on Shah Rukh Khan intensify: Amitabh, Aamir, Salman, Akshay and now- court cases!
They say his kingdom is under threat. It seems the whole world has turned against India's, arguably, most successful film star Shah Rukh Khan (SRK). Others point out, it was a black Wednesday (6th August) for him. Exaggeration? Read on this idiot's guide to the 'Inner World Of Shah Rukh Khan's Feuds With Foes & Friends':
- Senior actor Manoj Kumar takes legal action for defamation against SRK, Wednesday, August 6.
- A script writer Ajay Moga files a case against SRK in Mumbai High Court and alleges blockbuster film 'Om Shanti Om' (OSO) is based on his screenplay. Perhaps, the case was filed on August 2, but media reported it on Wednesday, August 6.
- "Bachchan is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king," says emerging superstar Akshay Kumar, obviously, having a dig at SRK who's called 'King Khan' in the film world, August 6.
- Superstar Salman Khan allegedly had a fracas with SRK, calling him names. Later, Salman wrotes on his blog "I don't understand the language of dogs". July, 2008.
- Superstar Aamir Khan writes on his blog "Shahrukh (a pet dog) is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits." May, 2008.
- Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan comments on SRK's television show and calls it a failure. Bachchan's fans take the cue and write insulting remarks against SRK on his blog. May, 2008.
It's a very detailed and exclusive feature on www.iefilmi.com