Bam Margera Rushed to Hospital, Possible Overdose
Jackass Star Bam Margera was rushed to the hospital yesterday afternoon after a 911 call was made for a possible overdose.
TMZ has learned "Jackass" star Bam Margera was rushed to the hospital yesterday after paramedics responded to a 911 call for a "possible overdose."
We're told state troopers and medical personnel arrived to his home in West Chester, Pennsylvania at around 1:30 PM.
More information to come as details are released.
April Margera, Bam's mother, called into Philadelphia's WMMR radio explaining that the 911 call made July 19, 2009 was not for an overdose but rather "severely dehydrated."
April -- who just got back in town from a vacation -- said Bam had been filming for the MTV show "Nitro Circus" and had become "severely dehydrated." She said when Bam films stunts for shows like "Nitro" -- which is just like "Jackass" -- he forgets to take care of himself and doesn't eat enough.
April also said "basic partying" played a factor and she heard Bam walked to the ambulance on his own power.