CLT20 2012 Schedule | Champions League T20 Schedule, Time Table
CLT20 2012 Schedule: The fourth season of Champions League T20 will be held between the dates of October 9 to 28, 2012 in South Africa as per the latest official information from the CLT20 technical committee. The 2012 season will begin with qualifying matches played between six teams.
Click here for Champions League T20 2012 Full Schedule.
A happy news for the Indian fans is that the fourth top finisher of IPL 2012 has earned a direct entry to the main round of CLT20. Top two finishers among the six teams in qualifiers will join the eight teams which have already qualified.
The six teams which will competing in the qualifying stages are :
- Sialkot Stallions (Pakistan)
- Auckland Aces (New Zealand)
- Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies)
The other three teams will be the winner of Sri Lankan Domestic T20 Championship and Winner and Runner-up of England's domestic T20. All these three will be known once the respective domestic seasons in the month of August.
Teams earned direct entry for CLT20 main round :
- South Africa : Titans, Highveld Lions
- India : Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians
- Australia : Sydney Sixers, Perth Scorchers