Game of Thrones Season 2 Sneak Peek: New Characters & Places
Game of Thrones Season 2: Winter is Coomin'(Maybe Some Mild Spoilers)
HBO released a produciton diary for Game of Thrones Season 2, and it gives us a sneak peek of what to expect in Spring 2012. Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss discuss the problems and opportunities involved in creating a world from scratch.
Unlike in Game of Thrones itself, this exposition does not take place during sexual intercourse.
What We See in the Game of Thrones Season 2 Sneak Preview:
- We get to see what Stannis Baratheon looks like. He looks pretty hard.
- Someone gave Joffrey (aka Little Prince Fuckface) a crossbow?! Poor decision. Maybe Tyrion will lay down the imp hand.
- We get to see Stannis Baratheon. He looks pretty tough. Actualy, he looks like Stephen Dillane.
- We also get to see Carice Van Houten as Melisandre and Natalie Dormer as Margaery Tyrell.
- Arya Stark is borrowing Joan of Arc's hairdo, and is hunted by the Lannisters. Oh, right, we're calling her Ary now. Soon she'll just be O+>.
- That's quite a crown that Robb Stark is wearing. Are those supposed to be branches, or antlers?
- Jon Snow is freezing his ass off up above The Wall. That's because winter is coomin'.
- Tyrion Lannister looking pensive. That guy has the most dangerous job ever. Being The Hand of the King is the Westeros equivalent of working the night shift at 7-11. (Peter Dinklage is one of GQ's Men of the Year. His title? Stud of the Year.)
You know what I'm not seeing in this preview? Dire wolves. Believe you me, I expect to see plenty of vicious wolf action in Game of Thrones Season 2.