A Letter To The Muslim Apologist's
trans-parere | June 1, 2010 at 02:03 amby
450 views | 8 Recommendations | 2 comments
- A Letter To The Muslim Apologist's
- Every religionist knows what is right and what is wrong with in each of their chosen faiths[assumes they where free to choose]. The issue is not with any person of faith living in faith. It is those who decree that their interpretation of their religion is "the one and only" and work to perpetuate that interpretation through political and or violent means. No one is concerned with the everyday Muslim, Christian, Jew, etc., who gets up each morning and goes to work and abides by the rule of law and behaves as a decent God/ Allah fearing religionist. The issue lies with those who are actively working to place their religious interpretation as a mandate for everyone, as a rule of law. Or to set up a secondary rule of laws with in a country so they can use that to gain advantage over their fellow religionist.
- Everywhere around the world there are Muslims working to impose their interpretation of Islam on a public that does not want it. Many are Muslim countries. In fact the greatest number of victims of the Islamic extremist are fellow Muslims. As an apologist you may feel you are defending your faith... unfortunately like many apologist you miss the true nature of the argument. That being; the natural God/Allah given right for each and every one of us to choose for ourselves, and the most natural human law for societies is to ensure that God/Allah given right through law, so that no law or religion or social mandate should contravene that eternal right for all mankind to be free to choose.
- It is a shame that the greatest percentage of worlds countries under authoritarian rule are Islamic. It is a further shame that the Islamist organizations throughout the world are not satisfied with that authoritarianism but, rather demand through violent action to impose an even greater level of fascism on a people already restricted by a social conservative interpretation of Islam and to expand further into democratic societies.
- Free people of the world are not reacting to Islam nor Muslims per sae. They are reacting to the extremist AND in truth as an apologist so should you be.
- As an apologist YOU should be as outraged as any citizen living in the sixty odd countries around the world suffering under the fascism and violence of Islamic extremism.
- As an apologist YOU should be outraged every time a Muslim anywhere in the world uses your religion to impose himself, his beliefs, on anyone or to insinuate those beliefs into governing principles.
- As an apologist YOU should be outraged that Islam in the 21st century is being used as a tool to impose a fascist authoritarianism on the world. We read and see of the many thousands of jihadist running to perpetuate the extremist ideal. And that begs the question. Where are the many thousands of Muslims needed to act as a counter and support and defend the victims of Islamic extremism?
- Islam does not need defending. The people who are suffering the abuse of the Islamist do need someone to come to their defence. They need you. And they want to know why you have not come to their aid to free them from the oppressors who demand the right to oppress them and use the Qu'ran as a weapon against them.
- They want to know why they don't hear your voice....Brother.
- In peace
First Flagged at 2:52 AM, Jun 1, 2010 by Anonymous (not verified)