Mythbusters Kari Byron pregnant with first child with Paul Urich
Mythbusters' Kari Byron is pregnant with her first child by husband Paul Urich. The 34-year-old made a list of pregnancy changes that she has noticed:
10. When Grant says "Holy crap, run!' I can waddle at best.
9. My new keen sense of smell is a disadvantage when handling jars of gorilla poo, rotten ballistic gel, or smelly, old socks from fans.
8. My tummy keeps getting dirty, since I have no sense of how big I am.
7. I can't tie my own shoes very well, and I wear knee-high work boots.
6. I made a 'Costanza' under my desk to I can take naps when no one is looking.
5. The baby knicks when I am using power tools.
4. I can't see what I am stepping in.
3. I am starving all the time!
2. Until it was obvious, everyone thought I was just gaining weight!
1. If I drop a screwdriver and try to pick it up, sometimes i need help getting back up myself.
Kari is a popular feature on the television show with Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara and their seventh season premieres on April 8th.