North America's Sexiest Beaches: Miami's South Beach Tops List
Where is the sexiest beach in North America? According to Forbes Traveler, it's in Miami Florida.
South Beach, haven for hedonistic Spring Breakers across the U.S., topped the list of the 10 beaches that best appeal to the fundamentals of human sensuality. Or sexuality, depending on the weekend.
The list is as follows:
- South Beach, Miami, Florida
- Main Beach, East Hampton, New York
- Kitsilano Beach, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Oak Street Beach, Chicago, Illinois
- Laguna Beach, Orange County, California
- La Jolla Cove, San Diego, California
- Ka'anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii
- The Banzai Pipeline, Ehukai Beach, Hawaii
- Yulum, the Yucatan, Mexico
- Cabo San Luca, Baja Peninsula, Mexico
Only four of these beaches are included on Forbes Travelers's list of the World's 25 Sexiest Beaches – which are all featured near the bottom of the list – indicating that North America's beaches either aren't all that good or Forbes is promoting as many beaches as possible for as many all-expense paid vacations as possible.