Project Runway Preview, Season 6: Nicole Kidman, All-Star Special
The premier of the sixth season of Project Runway, hosted by supermodel Heidi Klum,airs on August 20 at 8/7c. The season premier of Project Runway will be preceded by a two-hour special episode where all-star designers from previous seasons battle it out for a chance to win a $100,000 cash prize. Almost all of the designers in the special episode made it to Fashion Week in previous seasons, and one was a winner. The contestants will get help from a special superstar guest: Nicole Kidman.
The all-star designers are:
- Daniel Vosovic (season 2)
- Santino Rice (season 2)
- Jeffrey Sebelia (season 3)
- Uli Herzner (season 3)
- Mychael Knight (season 3)
- Chris March (season 4)
- Sweet P (season 4)
- Korto Momolu (season 5)
Heidi Klum will once again be working with judges Michael Kors and Nina Garcia and Lindsay Lohan will appear as guest judge for one of the episodes. The winner has already been chosen, which means this is the first season the winner will not be picked at New Yorks Fashion Week.
The contestants this season are:
- Althea Harper, 20, Dayton, OH
- Ari Fish, 26, Kansas City, MO
- Carol Hannah Whitfield, 24, Charleston, SC
- Christopher Straub, 30, Shakopee, MN
- Gordana Gelhausen, 45, Charleston, SC
- Irina Shabayeva, 27, New York, NY
- Johnny Sakalis, 30, Los Angeles, CA
- Logan Neitzel, 26, Seattle, WA
- Louise Black, 32, Dallas, TX
- Malvin Vien, 24, Brooklyn, NY
- Mitchell Hall, 26, Savannah, GA
- Nicolas Putvinski, 27, New York, NY
- Qristyl Frazier, 42, Brooklyn, NY
- Ra’mon-Lawrence Coleman, 31, Chicago, IL
- Rodney Epperson, 50, New York, NY
- Shirin Askari, 24, Richardson, TX
"Project Runway: All-Star Challenge" will premiere Thursday, August 20, at 8/7c. The sixth season airs immediately after, followed by a companion series called "Models of the Runway" that "give fans a behind-the-scenes look at the reality competition - from the models' perspective."
Test your knowledge of season five with a quiz at Bravo TV.