Rihanna, best video of the year at MTV Video Music Awards 2012
chiverico | September 7, 2012 at 12:51 pmby
449 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
One more year, party music and video again be quoted for delivering the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards the MTV music television gives the best video of the year.
In between many stellar performances such as Rihana, One Direction, Green Day, Frank Ocean, Pink, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj; premiere of songs and look body, some more or less sense of modeling, others with a costume and a new look that would have been better that they had stayed at home, with the occasional other surgical operation "miraculous" or not, for gangway and the stage, there was time to present awards where kisses abounded, expected and unexpected or with a predetermined script, sharing hugs and affection for everyone present there.
Of the most important trophy ceremony must stress the trophy for best video of the year was awarded to the artist of Barbados, Rihanna, on the song "We found love". In addition, Rihanna was responsible for opening the show with a musical performance in which he played the same song "Cockiness (Love It)", in collaboration with the Scottish musician and producer specializing in electronic dance music, Calvin Harris.
On the other hand, the group of boys, One Direction, formed by Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik, took the awards for Best Pop Video and Best Share-Worthy Video, "What makes you beautiful". Also collected the award for Best New Artist.
One Direction has become the first British group to debut with his first album at number one on the U.S. Billboard album chart.
One of the artists who did not take any awards was the Canadian singer Justin Bieber, but neither had any expectations to collect any award even if the Best Pop Video, finally, was the British group. But every cloud has a silver lining and Justin will continue to have the unconditional support of his fans worldwide. Although at present the level of popularity One Direction is above the Bieber.
The remaining awards were:
- Best Female Video: Nicki Minaj, "Starships".
- Best Hip-Hop Video: Drake feat. Lil Wayne, "HYFR".
- Best Male Video: Chris Brown, "Turn Up The Music".
- Best Rock Video: Coldplay, "Paradise".
- Best Video With a Message: Demi Lovato, "Skyscraper".
- Best Electronic Music Video: Calvin Harris "Feel So Close".
- Best Art Direction: Katy Perry, "Wide Awake".
- Best Choreography: Chris Brown, "Turn Up The Music".
- Best Cinematography: M.I.A., "Bad Girls".
- Best Editing: Beyonce, "Countdown".
- Best Visual Effects: Skrillex, "First Of The Year (Equinox)".
- Best Direction: M.I.A., "Bad Girls".
These members have powered this story: