Son Of Sardar Box office prediction SOS may earn Rs 100 crore
fashionfreak | November 14, 2012 at 09:06 pmby
12247 views | 1 Recommendation | 0 comments
Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Son Of Sardaar opened together on Diwali day and both have managed a grand opening. Trade pundit predicts that the movies’ box office collection will cross Rs 100 crore mark. Read More
There has been a lot of pre-release buzz around both JTHJ and SOS. Plus they have the advantage of festive occasion and extended weekend to mint more money.
Produced by Aditya Chopra, late filmmakers Yash Chopra’s last directorial JTHJ has reportedly been made at a budget of Rs 50 crore, while director Ashwni Dhir’s SOS said to be costlier with Rs 80 crore expenses.
Click here to watch SON OF SARDAAR movie review
- The Aurangzeb actor dropped in at the BollyoodLife office to have a ‘stimulating’ conversation over a cup of black coffee Even after...
- The director revealed in a recent interview that the way she looks at films is still the same and nothing, not even motherhood has...
- The gorgeous Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 beauty shares her incredible tale of landing a Bollywood movie and working with the Deols That...
- The actor made a glamorous red carpet statement at the prestigious film soiree Aishwarya Rai Bachchan appeared in a beautiful teal...
- The Special 26 actor was left limping after a truck passed over his foot while performing an high-octane action scenes These days,...
These members have powered this story:
First Flagged at 12:59 AM, Nov 18, 2012 by Anonymous (not verified)