Stalking Victimization in the United States
Gang Stalking, a growing crime in the United States
I want to introduce you to a little known crime, which currently victimizes over 3.4 million people in the United States and around the world, a growing epidemic and crime. Due to the intensity of the harassment, there must be over ½ million gang stalkers. Websites are currently flooded with victims and concerned people, inquiries escalating from 6 million hits last month to this month, (June 2011), a whopping 9 million hits.
The crime is called Organized (or Gang) Stalking. It is like the crime “BULLYING” and STALKING, in its methods and tactics. The goal is to unnerve victims, make them fearful, isolate them from friends and peers, discredit them, making them seem unbalanced, and “crazy”. Their ultimate goal is to destroy their lives. They stalk their victims 24 hours a day, and use rotating stalkers to make it difficult to prove they are being targeted. Organized stalking groups, and others recruited to help them, are networked throughout the country, so it’s difficult to move away from the crime, to another city. They are trailed to other cities as well.
Evidence gathering is made very difficult because those selected to target the victims are not familiar with the victim, (a planned tactic), as a “gas lighting“ tactic, making the victim feel unstable and unsure and paranoid to events happening around them that can distort, and disrupt their sense of reality.
The victims feel trapped, because they have little way of reporting this crime to officials and little way to protect themselves.
Here are some ways Stalkers target their victims.
1) Stalkers use cell phones or two-way radios to communicate with other stalkers.
2) Stalkers patrol the area and “tail” the target when they leave their home.
3) Neighbors are persuaded to participate. They are plied with appeals to a sense of patriotism (the targets are painted as criminals and other types of undesirables) or the neighbors can be offered things like drugs, repairs to their homes, free taxi rides, or even just friendship. They persuade neighbors to give the stalkers a key to their residence.
4) Stalkers keep the target's vehicle under surveillance, also scratch the paint, slash their tires, steal their license plates.
5) Stalkers set up a system where, if the target flushes a toilet, a car horn will honk every time in synchronism, or possibly a burst of noise from a power tool or hammering.
6)There are suddenly large numbers of people coming or going to or from apartments next to the target, accompanied by rowdiness.
7). Targets are suddenly surrounded by large numbers of people crowding around them wherever they go.
8) Targets mail arrives late, or not at all.
9) Stalkers block phone calls, create static, drop calls.
10) Stalkers surround the travelling target and try to control the target's speed. To make it hard for the target to prove this crime, the stalkers will frequently move off and a new group of harassers will take over. They drive in convoys or 6 to 30 or more vehicles.
11) Stalkers follow targets walking in their community and are followed everywhere.
12) Stalkers use harassment tactics that look “minor” to passers-by. These tactics include noisemaking near the target such as clicking ball point pens constantly, rattling keys or change. Stalkers sit nearby their target in public, delivering noise harassments like repeatedly tapping their feet, or reaching over them. The goal is to keep the target uncomfortable constantly.
13) Stalkers disrupt both business and personal relationships by character assassination.
14) Stalkers spread rumors and lies at the target's workplace.
15) Noise is one of the major means used by the stalkers. The stalkers use their cars to honk their horns, loud muffler noises or squeal their tires as they pass the target's home, or create noise campaigns timed when the target leaves their homes.
16) Stalkers give nonsensical reasons to knock on the target's door or make phony calls.
17) Stalkers leave a nearby apartment [or home] in perfect sync with the target's leaving home, repeatedly. They then will arrive at their apartment repeatedly in perfect sync with the target's arriving home.
18) Stalkers crowd elevators with the target.
19) Stalkers make noise indicating they are moving around in sync with movements of the target, from the apartment above or below the target's apartment.
20) Stalkers destroy the target's social ties to family and friends, by choosing harassment methods which look like “life's normal breaks” to outside observers, when the target inevitably describes the harassment, the target is likely to be seen as crazy.
I ask the reader to understand the position of targets of organized stalking. Out of the blue, they experience a blizzard of harassment for which there is no apparent cause. Every facet of their lives has come under attack, both by strangers and even some of their acquaintances. They can be forced out of their jobs and homes by unceasing harassment. All are designed so that outside observers will dismiss complaints as an "over-active imagination."
Public officials & Police continue to deny that Organized Stalking happens, but here is a link to see the statistics on Stalking victimization, as of 2009. It shows about 5% of crimes in 2009 were by Multiple Stalkers. And 3% of psychiatric patients report their conditions a result of multiple stalkers. http://www.stopos.info/svus.pdf
Organized stalking is a criminal offense and as serious as single stalking cases. But it is not publicly acknowledged by the world's justice systems, which is why we are appealing to you for your support. Please google “gang stalking” , be aware of the above tactics done by offenders in your community. If you notice any of the above behaviors please contact the following Organizations or your local public officials. Please also contact your local legislators to help initiate laws to protect targets. There are no laws to protect these people.
Most Recommended Comment
Chicago, Illinois, United States