Top Five Stupid Questions To Butterball Turkey Talk-Line Number
What is the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line Number? 1-800-BUTTERBALL: But Please Don't Ask Questions Like The Ones Below
For many, Thanksgiving means Turkey how to prepare, hot to cook, how not to thaw it, how to brine a turkey, the list of turkey questions can go forever. That is why the company behind the Butterball Turkey created the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to residents of the United States and Canada. Bilingual assistance is available (English and Spanish).
Over the years, the Butterball® Turkey Talk-Line experts have solved some puzzling turkey situations, like which pan to use, what to do when the turkey is on fire, and when to start roasting the turkey so it’s ready by halftime.
But before you start dialing the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line please review the questions that have already been asked answered below.
Top Five Stupid Questions To Butterball Turkey Talk-Line
- Is it okay to thaw my turkey in the bathtub while bathing my kids?
- Can I brine my turkey in the washing machine?
- Can I use my oven's self-cleaning cycle to speed up the cooking process?
- If I cut my turkey with a chainsaw will the oil affect the taste?
- Can I take my frozen turkey into my sauna to thaw it faster?