Which Style of Diplomacy Might Hillary Employ?
Which style of diplomacy might Secretary of State Hillary Clinton use while globetrotting on behalf of President Barack Obama — the one she displayed yesterday at Foggy Bottom or the less-refined “blue streak” form she reserves for more private conversations?
Not a profane word was used yesterday when the former first lady stood in front of State Department employees and members of the news media for the first time at Foggy Bottom. That appearance stands in stark contrast to the manner in which Clinton conducts business behind closed doors.
Below are several examples of the less-refined style of “diplomacy” used by Clinton over the years as published today at Gateway Pundit:
CAUTION: Direct quotes from Clinton, gleaned from a variety of sources, contain offensive language and have been edited for publication.
- “Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.” (From the book, “Inside The White House,” by Ronald Kessler, page 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day, 1991)
- F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” (From the book, “American Evita,” by Christopher Anderson, page 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”
- “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” (From the book, “The First Partner,” by Joyce Milton, page 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)
- “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?” (From the book, “Unlimited Access,” by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, page 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)
- “Where’s the miserable c**k sucker?” (From the book, “The Truth About Hillary,” by Edward Klein, page 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)
- "A right-wing network was after his presidency…including perverting the Constitution.” (To Barbara Walters about the Republicans who impeached her husband; 20/20, ABC 6/8/2003.)
- “What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!” (From the book, “The Survivor,” by John Harris, page 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)
- “Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!” (From the book, “Inside The White House,” by Ronald Kessler, page 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)
Perhaps she’s related to Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D-Ill.) and his wife, Patti. They are, after all, quite well known for their use of vengeful and profane language.