Green Gifts for the Holiday Season
With the holiday season fast approaching, and with the economic situation still uncertain, it really is time to think of some gifts for loved ones that not only benefit the environment, but also your wallet - in short, have a Green Holiday.
Here are just a few ideas of what to do to make this possible.
1. Make a scarf or a pair of gloves as a gift.
2. Bake cookies, a chicken pie, or mix up a Christmas cocktail (everyone loves food right?)
3. Make your own lipbalm for your girlfriend.
4. Put together a group of photos or a slideshow on your computer that tells of you and your friend's or familys' journey together.
5. Make you own cards and write a poem to your loved one.
6. A fridge magnet
7. Homemade beer or wine
Do you have some ideas of your own? Share them below!
Most Recommended Comment
New York, New York, United States