3 Mineral Deficiencies You Want to Avoid
Last week, I explained the common symptoms that people experience due to vitamin deficiencies. This article will focus on the common symptoms caused by mineral deficiencies. Instead of brushing off these symptoms, take a look at what you’re eating. This can be an early warning sign of major health complications in the future.
A simple change to your diet at the initial signs of a mineral deficiency can decrease your symptoms and improve your overall health before serious permanent damage occurs. Here is a list of three minerals that may be deficient in your diet and the common symptoms associated with them:
Let’s start with the most common nutrient deficiency disease worldwide, iron-deficiency anemia. Although 90% of the iron in your body is reabsorbed and recirculated, it is essential to replace the other 10% by the foods you eat.