Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
alexoscarew | January 29, 2013 at 03:27 amby
165 views | 1 Recommendation | 0 comments
The herb hawthorn is often used by traditional herbal practitioners for high blood pressure.
- Fish oil has a modest effect on high blood pressure.
- Folic Acid is a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells.
- Changing your diet is an important part of lowering high blood pressure.
- Autogenic training, biofeedback, and yoga, have been found to reduce high blood pressure.
- Aerobic exercise is an important part of the natural approach to lower high blood pressure.
- Switching to polyunsaturated oils can make a big difference in your blood pressure readings.
- Celery may also reduce stress hormones that constrict blood vessels.
- Milk plays a modest role in preventing high blood pressure.
First Flagged at 2:47 AM, Oct 6, 2013 by Anonymous (not verified)