"iPod saved my life"
giedre-sa.com | June 19, 2009 at 05:36 amby
305 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
14 year old Sophie Frost climes her life was saved by her iPod.
3,000 volt lighting hit Sophie and she passed out but her life was saved because of her iPod headphones which were hanging from her school uniform.
Sophie is now being treated at hospital in Chelmsford from burns.
"Everybody's said the iPod must have diverted the lightning away from my body, which probably saved my life," said Sophie, who has been dubbed "Sparky" by her friends and family. "I've got a few burns but it's all healing OK."
These members have powered this story: