Lose weight from your waist
Your waist is one of the favorite regions of your body where the fats love to rest for months and years. Studies have found that this is the same region where the most stubborn kind of fats is stored and harder to get them off. Waistline fat is common in men and women alike. As the fat deposition increases at your abs section, the appearance of the “love handle” comes into visibility. The sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy food, lack of physical activities and many other unhealthy habits have lead to increase in cases of obesity in men ranging from ages 30 or more. Waists being one of the major sites of fat storage, it becomes crucial to follow some weight loss tactic so as to get rid of this stubborn fat from your abs. however, losing weight from a specific region of the body is nothing more than a myth. You cannot lose fat from a specific region and unless an overall weight loss plan is followed. You mat rather concentrate more on your waistline. Below are some tips to get rid of those extra fats from your waist.
How to lose weight from your waist
- Try to avoid intake of foods that are rich in sodium, sugar or saturated fats. If this is not possible, at least try to limit intake of the foods mentioned above. Some of the foods that contain these are ice cream, candy, processed meat, cakes, white breads, muffins, etc. Replace all these foods with something healthier like chicken breast, lean beef, venison, sees, whole grains, beans, nuts and low-fat dairy products.
- Have small meals five to six times a day rather than having heavy ones twice or thrice a day. This will keep you full throughout the day and will not make you eat more than what you eat daily. Having small meals throughout the day improve your satiety keeps you energetic throughout the day and keeps you at proper body metabolism. The meal you eat should have a combination of protein as well as complex carbohydrates. For an example, chicken breast sandwich on a whole wheat bread along with lettuce and tomato can be a good example of a midday meal.
- •Water in good for health and keeps your body hydrated. Drink water between your meals as well along with your meal. Having a glass of water just before meal will reduce your food appetite. Avoid other high-calorie beverages like coffee, soda, cold drinks, fruits punch, etc. instead of all of them; rely on a glass of water to fulfill your fluid requirement.
- Cardiovascular exercises are good for body and would keep you energetic throughout the day. Go for exercises that raise your heart beat as well as make you feel enjoying. Running, inline skating, jumping rope, fast paced walking, etc. are examples of activities you can get indulged into.
- Weight lifting can be done to build the muscles of your body that are metabolically more active. Tricep-dips, barbell curls, lat pulldown, lunges, etc, are some of these exercises. Do 2 to 3 sets of these with about 10 repetitions. However, start calm and grow gradually if you are new to such physical activities.
To lose weight you can also visit here.