Getting a NowPublic News feed will allow you to get our latest headlines refreshed every time new content is added. You can take this feed and show it on your website, blog or have it published to your news reader.
News feeds are known as RSS feeds and are readily available from most sites on the internet. RSS is often understood as Really Simple Syndication and when you see the RSS logo or the letters RSS, you’ll know that this content is available as a feed.
You’ll see that the RSS logo is associated with all kinds of content. You’ll be able to keep track of your favorite stories, channels and contributors and make sure you’re up to date with the best in user-generated news on the Web.
Rather than simply bookmarking your favourite websites, you can subscribe to RSS feeds using a Newz Crawler, FeedDemon, Google Reader, Newsfire, NetNewsWire, Bloglines, FeedZilla, NewsGator, Mozilla Firefox. There are lots to choose from!
NowPublic offers RSS feeds for stories, channels, members — anywhere you see the RSS logo on NowPublic, you’ll be able to subscribe to a specific feed for that information.
Got more questions? Check out our Forum for help.
Most Discussed Forum Topics
- Status of Anon or "not verified" participants? in Promotion, Career & Community
13 recommendations | 42 posts
- We are launching a new flagging system in Editorial Policies, Guidelines & Advice
14 recommendations | 34 posts
- New Channel and Feature Pages in Editorial Policies, Guidelines & Advice
10 recommendations | 26 posts
- Highlight Masterclass in Technical Help
0 recommendations | 25 posts
- Downloading the new highlight tool in FireFox in Technical Help
0 recommendations | 22 posts