Drive Traffic to Your Blog Using Highlight (Firefox Only)
If you have the Firefox version you can use Highlight to help you to get your blog posts noticed. How do we do that? Well, Highlight Sends You Readers. If you already have a blog - you know how important it is to get others to pay attention to your posts. And here is where Highlight really shines (pardon the pun): you can configure it to simultaneously post to NowPublic and to your own blog.
You can see the benefit by looking at a typical post that has been highlighted.
pwalmsley’s post has shown up on NowPublic - but prominently displayed is a link directly to his blog - pwalmsley. Not difficult to imagine what this can do for your blog's traffic. And if you have multiple blogs (up to 5) Highlight can manage them all.
Most Discussed Forum Topics
- Status of Anon or "not verified" participants? in Promotion, Career & Community
13 recommendations | 42 posts
- We are launching a new flagging system in Editorial Policies, Guidelines & Advice
14 recommendations | 34 posts
- New Channel and Feature Pages in Editorial Policies, Guidelines & Advice
10 recommendations | 26 posts
- Highlight Masterclass in Technical Help
0 recommendations | 25 posts
- Downloading the new highlight tool in FireFox in Technical Help
0 recommendations | 22 posts