The two essentials for your wedding cake are it must look fantastic and taste wonderfully. Your wedding cake is the edible centerpiece of the wedding reception.
Tasting Your South Carolina Wedding Cake
When picking out a wedding cake in South Carolina, there are so many things to consider. Will the wedding cake have flowers, or a cake topper? What flavor will the cake be? Will the wedding cake have rolled fondant ribbons or actual ribbons on top? Is marzipan really necessary? Explore the joy of wedding cake taste testing. Invite the bridal party and groomsmen to come along and taste the wedding cakes as well. Most caterers will happily provide samples of their special treats in order to help the bride and groom find the right cake for the wedding.
The Design Of Your South Carolina Wedding Cake
Your wedding cakes can be tall or short. The bride can choose many options for her wedding cake. Should you consider having different cake flavors for each layer, or even different fillings between each layer? When the wedding cake includes lots of variety then it is bound to fit all of the wedding guests’ palates.
Creating the Perfect Wedding Cake:
- Sample your bakers wedding cake flavors to narrow down what you would like to serve at your reception.
- Choose the style of wedding cake. Would the bride prefer stacked or tiered?
- Select your wedding cake icing.
- Choose the shape for your wedding cake. Round, square, or another shape?
- Select the pattern for the icing on your wedding. Basketweave, lace, and pin-dots are all popular choices.
- Once the bride has picked out the wedding cake, she may want to serve samples of the cake at her wedding shower or parties. Many bridal shower host have begun using an illustration of the couple's wedding cake on the front of the invitations to the bridal showers.