is reporting from
Over 250 sick after eating at Indiana Olive Garden
Graphic Knight | December 15, 2006 at 04:42 pmby
395 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
More than 250 people have reported becoming sick after eating at an Olive Garden restaurant in Indianapolis, Indiana, a county health official said on Friday, a day after an outbreak of E.coli at Taco Bell restaurants was declared over.
The news makes Olive Garden at least the third U.S. restaurant chain this month to be linked to widespread customer illnesses and those scares followed a high-profile outbreak of E.coli earlier this year, linked to spinach, that killed three people and sickened 200 others.