Paris Hilton: A Spiritual Leader is Born
Barbara Walters reported on a telephone call she had with Paris Hilton a few days ago. Paris told Barbara that she’s had some sort of spiritual awakening and when she gets out she wants to devote herself to different charities and use her so-called ‘power’ of fame for better causes.
Paris said, “I used to act dumb. It was an act. And that act is no longer cute. I do not want to be that person for the young girls that looked up to me. I am 26 and it’s a different time. God has given me this new chance.”
She said her spiritual advisor told her, “My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that’s why I was sent to jail. God has released me.”
She also said that she has been reading The Power of Now… as have I.
Ok, so before you’re too quick to judge:
1) It is not uncommon for strong, powerful, successful people to realize that there is more to life than material abundance.
2) Celebrities tend to realize this even faster because they have already been exposed to the ultimate fantasy most people have been trying to get to (not just the money and “perfect life”, but also the admiration or recognition that all humans tend to long for) and yet that still doesn’t ‘make them happy’. And so they quickly start searching for answers.
3) It is very common for all people to undergo some sort of spiritual revelation when they encounter an event in their lives that really shakes them up. For most people that can be losing their job or getting in an accident, while for people used to getting everything they want in life that could be going to jail (even for a short period).
4) There comes a time in life when everyone has this spiritual revelation. Hopefully, this happens to you before death. There’s no point in reincarnation if you STILL don’t know who you are.
5) Paris, of course, would not be the only one realizing this. People seem to be waking up wherever you go. These past years and the ones following are leading into the next stages of evolution: trancending the mind.
6) If a woman like Paris “awakens”, someone who has such a huge influence on our younger generation (whether you like that or not) and the money or “power” to make a difference, then she can help reach that many more people, taking us one leap closer to the critical mass necessary for the next stages of human consciousness.
This is a video of what Barbara Walters had to say about their phone conversation (try to ignore the annoying interruptions of those who haven’t quite “gotten it” yet: