New global health video footage available rights-free
In addition to the new video library, the site provides access to:
- Language-specific and region-specific reporting guides on HIV/AIDS which provide glossaries and basic facts, and address the challenges of reporting on HIV/AIDS, treatment and prevention strategies, and global financing efforts.
- Country-level data and statistics on HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria and other emerging health problems such as avian flu, displayed in color-coded maps and charts, available on the companion Web site, GlobalHealthFacts.org.
- Country spotlights on nearly 80 countries, providing a snapshot of the diseases' impact, recent news stories and resources, with other countries added on a bi-weekly basis.
- An overview of the three diseases and frequently asked questions.
- Daily summaries of news from