Project Stripper Training - 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD
Well boys and girls, once again we have a new shop project on our hands!! With this new task we get this NEW 2006 TrailBlazer SS to get up on stage and dance, “PROJECT STRIPPER TRAINING”, is now underway!!
“PST” is looking to become the best that it can be. We will settle for nothing less than the fastest and quickest Trailblazer SS in the country on this one. This is another brand new vehicle that we get to take from bone stock to extremely insane. BTW, this is an AWD Trailblazer with the LS2 engine in it, for those of you out there not familiar with the Trailblazer SS’s.
Here's the plan for this girl………
- Going to the track for baseline shake downs. See what sheâ€™s got right from GM.
- K&N CAI, help her breath a little bit better
- Custom manifold back 3″ mandrel bent exhaust with Borla XR-1 muffler.
- Yank Torque converter, SS3600 is most likely the one we are going to go with.
- HP tuners software, this is where the magic happens, tuning, tuning and more tuning.
- Cold Fusion Nitrous kit, single stage wet kit. Just enough to make her giggle!
- Stripper Motorsports CNC ported throttle body.
- Electric SSR fans.
- ASP underdrive crank pulley
- ET Performance CNC ported cylinder heads.
- Stripper Motorsports custom grind camshaft.
- Dynatech full length headers.
- 160 degree thermostat.