is reporting from
Rash Of Fires Blamed On Cooking Mishaps
Barry Mcconaghey | May 19, 2007 at 07:51 pmby
332 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
May 19, 2007 Ohio - An Akron firefighter was injured early Friday morning battling a blaze that started in the kitchen of a house in the 1300 block of California Avenue. Hours later, on the other side of town, crews responded to a fire at a home in the 200 block of Gordon Drive, off West Exchange Street, that displaced an Akron family. Again, the origin of the fire was the kitchen. Akron Fire Department spokesman Ed Sturkey said the firefighter hurt in the California Drive blaze had minor injuries ...