BC Bike Race - 7 days of competition
altrugon | June 27, 2008 at 08:05 amby
326 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
Tomorrow June-28th will start the second BC Bike Race.
Cyclists from all around the world will participate in this 7 days race that goes from Shawnigan Lake (40km north of Victoria, BC, Canada) to Whistler.
Here is the route by days:
- Day 1: Shawnigan Lake - Cowichan Lake District.
- Day 2: Cowichan Lake District - Port Alberni.
- Day 3: Port Alberni - Cumberland.
- Day 4: Comox Valley - Powell River - Earls Cove - Sechelt.
- Day 5: Sechelt - Gibsons (to Langdale Ferry).
- Day 6: The Best of Squamish.
- Day 7: Whistler - All Classic Singletrack .
These members have powered this story: