Oscar Pistorius: When Does the Blade Runner Run at London 2012?
Oscar Pistorius at London 2012: A Strong Start
South African runner Oscar Pistorius has captured the imagination of the public and won the respect of his peers, despite the inconvenience of his legs ending at the knee. Want to know when Oscar Pistorius is running next? Okay.
Oscar Pistorius Running Schedule:
- August 4: Men's 400m Qualifier (Pistorius came in 2nd, qualifying for the semis)
- August 5: Men's 400m Semifinals (8:40pm BST/3:40pm ET/12:30pm PT)
- August 6: Men's 400m Finals (Should the Blade Runner qualify; 9:30pm BST/4:30pm ET/1:30pm PT)
- August 9: Men's 4x400m Relay Round 1 (11:35am BST/6:35am ET/3:35am PT)
- August 10: Men's 4x400m Relay Final (9:20pm BST/4:20pm ET/1:20pm PT)
You can also follow Oscar Pistorius on Twitter.