Snackalicious Super Bowl Party Time!
It's Super Bowl Sunday, which also means its time to get those fabulous snacks out of the fridge, balconies and place them on the table with no guilt what so ever. What I have decided to do is make a list of top 20 Super Bowl foods based upon which foods are searching higher on Google, turns out that the list goes as follows:
- 7 Layer Dip Comes at the flying top!
- The good old Guacamole/Dip recipes
- Buffalo Wings can't have football without them
- Buffalo Chicken Dips got to have the special dips
- Make them extra hot... Hot Wings
- Velveeta Cheese Dip recipes
- Skin them off and make them with a nice topping, Potato Skins
- Chicken Wings
- Taco Recipes/Dip
- Not all that comes last is worst, this is just essential Nachos!
Therefore summing up these are just a few gotta have Delicious Super Bowl Foods. If you find yourself still asking yourself what to make or get before the game sets off here are some obvious most definitely have Super Bowl foods one can take from the list above:
- Essential, One has to have good dips at the table accompanied by tortillas to best flavor them. Make the dips according to your personal taste.
- If you don't feel like cooking at home, please go out and get some Wings, they can be Buffalo, Chicken, or Hot Wings they are essential to the table and your guests.
- Nachos I mean football without Nachos is just not the same.
- Lastly and not on the list if your 21 or older in the states its always good as well to have an extremely cold beer next to you as you enjoy the game.
However if you want to get away from the traditional this Super Bowl definitely check out wired science as they came up with several different recipes for new Super Bowl Snacks.
The problem with Super Bowl snacks is that they're boring. It's time for something new. Wired Science asked leading molecular gastronomists for their own preferred finger foods recipes. Inspired by the experimental spirit of science, they've come up with new variations on old standbys, from Wylie Dufresne's pizza pebbles to Homaro Cantu's olive dipping chips.
"With the vanishing of preconceptions over recent years of what we can do in the kitchen in regards to taste, technique and technology, food is becoming much more influenced by science," said chef Kevin Sousa, designer of the puffed sauerkraut pictured above. "Every time an advance is made with an ingredient or piece of equipment, that advance inspires countless chefs to push themselves to create a dish that is equally ambitious."
Enjoy the game and all the marvelous snacks!