Tiger Woods Overdose: Was Tiger Woods Hospitalized for Overdose?
A new report this morning claims that Tiger Woods was admitted to hospital for a possible overdose directly after his Nov. 27 car crash. According to TMZ, the Tiger Woods overdose story stems from a report that the golfer was admitted to Health Central Hospital under the alias William Smith. His admission chart featured the letters "OD," which implies that Woods' doctors may have thought the golfer was admitted for a drug overdose.
Woods also reportedly had trouble breathing and needed a breathing tube to assist with respiration. The report also claims that wife Elin Nordegren gave police officers two prescription pill bottles at the scene of Tiger Woods' car crash. The bottles contained Ambien and Vicodin.
The Tiger Woods overdose story seems to corroborate a the eyewitness report of neighbor Jarius Adams, who claimed that Tiger Woods was on the ground snoring after his car crash.