WWE SmackDown Results: September 7, 2012
BROGUE KICK BANNED BY BOOKER!
As World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus punished David Otunga – just nine days before Night of Champions – a controversial proclamation by SmackDown General Manager Booker T rocked the heated rivalry between The Great White and his No. 1 contender, Alberto Del Rio, to its very core.
SmackDown results: The Celtic Warrior prevailed over David Otunga, but GM Booker T banned the Brogue Kick!
- Alberto Del Rio called for the Brogue Kick to be banned
- Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara def. Cody Rhodes & Intercontinental Champion The Miz
- Zack Ryder def. Daniel Bryan by Disqualification
- Randy Orton def. Damien Sandow
- The Prime Time Players triumphed in a Triple Threat Match to decide the No. 1 contenders to the WWE Tag Team Championship
- Wade Barrett def. Yoshi Tatsu
- World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus def. David Otunga
More Infor Visit: http://us.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2012-09-07/results-26049956/