3-Year-Old Boy Eats Grandma's Marijuana Cookies, Sent To Hospital
On June 30, 2012, A Three-Year-Old in Murrieta, California Was Sent To Hospital After Eating Marijuana Cookies
This has been a bad week for weed in the news. First, we learned the Miami face-eating zombie only had marijuana in his system at the time of his face-eating attack. Now we learn about a three-year-old boy who was sent to the hospital after eating pot cookies made by his grandmother who is a cancer patient.
A boy from Murrieta, California got a hold of a batch of his grandmother's "space cookies" which were made of medical marijuana given to her to treat symptoms related to her condition.
The grandmother allegedly uses the marijuana cookies to help her sleep.
The child managed to get into the refrigerator and eat some space cookies. He was later sent to hospital and was later released.
Police are investigating the matter and may consider pressing child endangerment charges.