Credit crunch gone crazy in Kenya
A husband working abroad wrote to his wife
Dear Sweetheart, I can’t send my salary this month. The global market crises has affected me, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart.
Your loving husband,
His wife replied…
Sweetheart Dearest, Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month’s milk.
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect us only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the rent
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items. I hope you understand.
5. Other expenses 40 kisses. Please don’t worry about me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance… Shall I plan the same for next month? Please Advice!!!
Your Sweet Heart, Remember, your opinion is highly welcome as we go through this together