Jersey Shore Drinking Game Rules: Guidos and The Situation
So there doesn't seem to be an official Jersey Shore Drinking Game out there right now, which is all the more fun because it means you can make your own. However, we did find some rules on Artuji that would make for a very fun Jersey Shore Drinking Game and would be guaranteed to get you pretty drunk in just a one hour episode.
Make sure you have lots of drinks available to you and your friends and everyone has to take a drink when:
- Someone uses the word 'guido' or 'guidette'
- If anyone, especially Vinny, fist pumps
- If a guy has no shirt on
- If a girl is wearing a bikini top
- If Pauly D talks about, uses hair gel or fixes his hair
- Mike refers to himself as 'The Situation'
- There is a fight (the one at the nightclub in episode 2 would have been a prime example)
- Someone talks about being 'classy' or describes someone else as 'not classy'
- Anyone wears Ed Hardy
For those of you that don't know, The Jersey Shore is MTV's new reality show that has been causing quite a controversy for portraying the Italian-American community in a negative way. UNICO called it 'trash television'.
It hasn't been getting very good ratings, but for those of you that do enjoy it, if you want you can play this drinking game while it is still on tv at least.