Girl Scout Cookies Season 2012: Introducing Savannah Smiles
Savannah Smiles: New Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookie Season is upon us once again. To commemorate the 100th anniversary of
getting us addicted to Thin Mints Girl Scout cookie sales, the Girl Scouts of America are introducing a new flavor: Savannah Smiles.
Savannah Smiles are described as “bite-sized, lemon-wedge cookies dusted in powdered sugar and bursting with zesty lemon flavor.”
Types of Girl Scout Cookie
- Thin Mints (the alpha and omega of Girl Scout cookies, really)
- Samoas (aka Caramel de Lites)
- Do-Si-Dos (peanut-butter sandwiches)
- Tagalongs (peanut butter patties)
- Thank U Berry Munch (cranberry)
- Lemonades (lemon shortbread)
- Dulce de Leche (caramel chip)
- Savannah Smiles (lemon, shortbread, powdered sugar)
- Thanks A Lot (shortbread with fudge)
- Trefoils (shortbread formed into the Girl Scouts logo)
- Shout Outs! ("Belgian style caramelized cookies", exclamation mark included)
Can I Buy Girl Scout Cookies Online?
Note that you cannot buy Girl Scout cookies online. You must be face-to-face with an actual Girl Scout. GirlScoutCookies.org can point you in the right direction.
Don't trust online resellers: hell knows what your black-market Thin Mints may be cut with.
To prove just how much people love Thin Mints (whose potency is increased via freezing), we've included some YouTube videos from Thin Mints fans far and wide.