Subs: Male Garter Belt for Pants on the Ground
Subs: Will They Add Swag to Your Sag?
Hatch Ventures LLC is selling a product called Subs. Basically, it's a garter belt for oversized jeans. True, a regular belt would achieve the same result, and make the wearer look less like a Mad Max drag queen, but then your pants wouldn't be sagging, would they? After all, regular suspenders (US definition) would just look silly... right?
Here is the Subs product page, a must-see if only for the product shot.
Is there really a market for Subs? If you're into the whole pants-on-the-ground thing, then having one hand on your (improperly used) belt or (oversized) belt loop is part of the game.
- Eric Adams: Brooklyn State Senator 'Pants on the Ground'
- Pants on the Ground Remix: General Larry Platt Wiki Likely Soon
- Pants On The Ground Lyrics, Video
If you don't want your trousers to drop to the sidewalk after your third step, there are some other available solutions:
- Wear jeans that actually fit
- Make sure your belt is secured at the waist (not at the knees)
- See #1