Super Bowl 2012 Recipe: One-Step Ultimate Party Meatballs
Emily Sutherlin | February 3, 2012 at 02:40 pmby
341 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
If you're going to bring meatballs to a Super Bowl party, try this new twist on the classic dish during Super Bowl XLVI. It's meatballs for the win - completely simple.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 1 (2 pound) bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
- Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- For Slow cooker Preparation: Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs. Cover and cook 4 hours on HIGH.
These members have powered this story: