8.3 percent of the world's population has diabetes. Tag your stories, photos and video with "diabetes" to see them appear here and keep the public aware of the latest discoveries, statistics and health tips.
U.S. News and World Report released its annual “best diets” list on Tuesday and the DASH diet is listed as the best diet to follow to avoid developing diabetes. The Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent...
- Many children with diabetes in developing countries die soon after diagnosis.
- Despite modern treatment, over 50% of children with diabetes develop complications 12 years after diagnosis.
- More than 200 children develop type 1 diabetes every day
- Diabetes is different for children
- Diabetes affects children of all ages
- All diabetes is on the rise in children.
- Diabetes affects children of all ages.
- Diabetes is increasing in children and adolescents.