50 Varied Predictions for 2013
alexoscarew | May 30, 2013 at 04:23 amby
38 views | 0 Recommendations | 0 comments
- The raising of the debt ceiling would lead to a probable fight between Republicans and the Democrats.
- Most of the revenue increases will be affecting the middle class people.
- The federal budget deficit will end up at above a trillion dollars irrespective of what deal the Democrats and the Republicans have.
- The credit rating of the U.S. government will be once again downgraded.
- All the major central banks and Federal Reserve will keep on printing currencies.
- Since 1913 when the Federal Reserve was created, it will suffer the highest criticism.
- Media will use the term currency war more than ever before.
- World will move away from dollars as primary currency for transactions.
- Greece and Spain will suffer from even higher economic depression and the unemployment will rise in the Euro zone.
For more information you can visit http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2013/05/50-varied-predictions-for-2013-2453466.html