IZEA's new SocialSpark open for Alpha users
Few of the very first people have been invited into SocialSpark. The system is now officially in invite-only Alpha. Users are needed to weed out bugs and bring SocialSpark into public Beta as soon as possible. The system is now beginning to fill up with users.
SocialSpark has some important differentiators from PayPerPost:
1. All links are no-follow, fully search engine compliant and must carry in-post disclosure.
2. SocialSpark offers display ads as well as Sponsored Posts.
3. Greatly expanded reporting capabilities and blog analytics.
4. Ability to have bloggers or advertisers initiate a transaction.
5. Social networking tools to foster communities and conversation.
With very fast review, the new feature at the site is, as promised, that community is supported