Merchant Cash Advance - Provided by Horizon Business Funding
How It WorksWhen we provide you with a merchant cash advance, we purchase a percentage of your future revenue and advance your capital up front. After you receive funding, we deduct a small fixed percentage from your daily earnings until the full amount is paid back. This means that you will not be overburdened with payments when business is slow, and there is no fixed repayment term.
- No collateral or liens on your property.
- Receive funds within 48 hours.
- No credit card processing required.
- No application fee.
- Bad credit is not an issue.
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure OK.
- Advances do not appear on your credit report.
- No restrictions on use of funds.
Apply and QualifyApplying for a merchant cash advance is not the same as applying for a bank loan. With bank loans, you are required to provide extensive documentation for review, including tax returns and business plans. On the other hand, to qualify for a merchant cash advance, all you have to do is complete the form on this page. If you operate a business in the United States and are able to provide proof of reveue, you will likely be approved. We approve 95% of all funding applications we receive.
If you are approved, one of our financial consultants will work with our underwriting department to determine how much money you qualify for. You will need to provide us with the following information:
- 3 months of bank statements
- 3 months of credit card processing statements (if available)
Even if your business does not process credit cards, you are still eligible to qualify for a merchant cash advance, so don't hesitate to apply. Merchant Cash Advance