No Personal Guarantee Loan - Put Cash in Your Horizon
No Personal Guarantee Loans
As a small business owner, you will find yourself looking for no personal guarantee loans to finance the growth of your business. It is natural that you want a no personal guarantee loan to keep your personal assets safe. Many banks require personal guarantees of collateral or property in order for them to give you money, securing the cash they give you against assets you could lose. No personal guarantee loan programs for small business owners are difficult to come by; to even apply you need to have a minimum credit score, tax returns, business plans and spend valuable time at bank locations. That’s where Horizon Business Funding is changing the equation; our funding options are available with no personal guarantee requirements, and they are faster to get approved than no personal guarantee loans touted by banks, so you can capitalize on opportunity as soon as it presents itself. All of our funding terms are negotiated with you, the business owner, so there are no hidden fees or surprise interest payments to worry about. Since we are not a bank, we are able to work with almost any business owner, even if they have existing loans, bad credit or a “high risk” designation from lenders. Personal guarantees of collateral or property put the health of your small business at risk. A merchant cash advance solves this issue. In terms of collateral, no personal guarantee loans you the peace of mind that you are not in danger of losing your property or equipment. You are seeking direct capital to improve the health of your business, so why put it on the line? Our no personal guarantee loan alternatives were created to address the problems faced by small businesses present in the traditional lending industry and give owners options where none existed before.
A breakdown of no personal guarantee loan alternativesIn the spirit of keeping things simple, we’ve broken down what makes a merchant cash advance a great alternative to no personal guarantee loans by showing where Horizon Business Funding’s programs and the needs of small business owners meet.
What you have:
- Bad credit, existing loans, a high risk designation or any issue banks use to disqualify.
- A business you have been operating for at least 2-3 months.
- Monthly gross sales of $15,000 or higher.
- Interest in no personal guarantee loans to improve or expand your business.
What we need:
- You to fill out the form on the right of this page.
- The completion of some easy steps that a representative will help you do over the phone.
What you don’t need:
- No personal guarantee loans or business loans that take ages to get, while opportunity passes you by.
- Demands for collateral which you could lose.
- Restrictions on how you can use the money you apply for.
Does this sound like your small business? Then our no personal guarantee loan alternatives could be just what you’re looking for.