NowPublic named one of the top 10 social networks to watch
It's always nice when people are watching -- especially since the re-design went live.
BURLINGAME, Calif. and LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--While there has been a litany of commentary and analysis covering online social networks in the consumer world, there has been a lack of serious study of these networks in the business and professional world. With the new release of its CEO Topics report Social Communities & Expert Networks in B2B, Outsell, Inc. closes this gap.
- Delivers a thorough analysis of social and expert networks, framing this sector and its revolution in the business and professional space;
- Defines the market and analyzes the key players, their business models, and their revenue streams;
- Provides a view of how these communities work, how they make money (or not), and what their implications are – from making significant changes in the way work is done to disrupting the information industry as we know it;
- Names 10 companies to watch in this space—ALMExperts, Doostang, InnoCentive, ITtoolbox, LECG, LinkedIn, NowPublic, Sermo, XING and Yelp.
- Recommends essential actions for organizations that choose to facilitate and harness the power of social and expert networks currently lying untapped in their communities.